Farewell morning sickness... almost sad to see you go!


We're on Islamorada Island in the Florida Keys (just south of Key Largo) and I'm up because that's what I do.  I decide to drive up to the Publix to stock up on groceries in anticipation of the nausea that is sure to hit within the hour.

In addition to provisions for the parasite, I decide to stock up for everyone.  Why have a kitchen & not use it!

My normal morning sickness fighters were among the provisions & included:
  • Graham crackers
  • Pickles
  • Ginger Ale
  • Milk
And wouldn't you know...  the nausea had gone away!!!

Well, not "gone away" as much as it abated to the point that I didn't need to stuff my face with graham crackers & milk as soon as I woke up in the morning.  I didn't need the ginger ale in the middle of the day to sooth my tummy.  And, I could bypass the pickles after dinner to help me get to bed with a satisfied belly.  Weird how I never actually noticed that pattern until now.

Anyway, no morning sickness!  WOO HOO!

Comments

Popular Posts