It's not the horizontal stripes... I'm HUGE!

Today we're in the 26th week of our pregnancy -- that's 6 months, 2 weeks.  Like last month if you look at me straight on, I don't look too big.  Once I turn to the side, though...



Amazingly (???) the extra is equal to "only" 22lbs.  And what is it like to put on 22lbs in 6 months?  Well...
  • My feet hurt constantly...
  • My lower back hurts...
  • My middle back hurts...
  • When I sleep on my back, I snore like a lion... (it wakes me up!)
  • I have more stains on the front part of my shirts than ever before
My boobs are pretty big too... though, as always, you can't really tell since my belly is so big.

Comments

  1. Don't you just love the big belly, and just think, 3 more months to grow....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts