My cute hiccups become something more sinister

I'm hiccuping ALL THE TIME now.  There is usually a fit and the fit usually occurs before of after a Lomax symphony.  It's all good... until Monday.

Heartburn is "an uneasy burning sensation in the stomach, typically extending toward the esophagus, and sometimes associated with the eructation of an acid fluid" according to Dictionary.com

WebMd.com says, "Technically, heartburn is the symptom you feel when acid splashes up and out of the stomach.  "Hearburn" is sometimes used interchangeably with "acid reflux.""

Ah!  I always just called that "throwing up a little in my mouth."  See, with pregnancy, every day is a day to learn something new.

So, Monday, I woke up & there it was - acid reflux, heartburn, throw up... whatever you want to call it, I had it.  Not pleasant.

Comments

Popular Posts