When did I start doing this?

Slowly, but surely over the last 6 months I've changed my behavior.  Apparently as your belly gets bigger, there are fewer and fewer things that you can just do... such as:
  1. bend over with your legs together (the open legged squat is oh so lady like!)
  2. tie your shoes while your shoes remain on the floor (best to go with slip ons)
  3. see your feet without having to bend forward (i hear this is going to get worse)
  4. sleep through the night (which is supposedly practice for when baby comes, but it seems unfair!  We should be sleeping like bears for 9-months, not wandering the hallways like zombies!)
Some of the things I started doing without realizing it:
  1. tie my bathrobe over my belly instead of across my belly (it's like the belt moved up on it's own!)
  2. rest my arm on my very own portable shelf (it's just comfortable!)
  3. grunt when I bend over
I went to a BBQ on Saturday & did a demonstration for my friends on how hard it is for me to pick things up off of the floor.  I partially did it to remind myself of how I used to do it before making the attempt myself.  Chrissie made it look so graceful and easy - especially compared to my walrus imitation.

I must say, pregnant women tricks are a hit at parties!


Comments

Popular Posts