Wake up calls

It's 2:30 am and I'm dreaming about my toilet.  I can actually hear the water running & am trying not to wake up.  I'm telling myself that it's a dream & that my toilet isn't overflowing and I would be better off just staying asleep.  I am actually convincing myself when I get punched.

POW-POW-POW

I forget about the toilet noises for a little bit & wonder who the heck is punching me.  What did I do to deserve...

Tap-Tap-Tap

I start to look around to find out who's taping me when...

Nudge-Nudge-Nudge

I'm completely confused, then I hear the toilet running again.

POW-POW-POW-Tap-Tap-Tap-Nudge-Nudge-Nudge-POW-Tap-Nudge-POW-Tap-Nudge-POW-Tap-Nudge-POW-Tap-Nudge-POW-Tap-Nudge-POW-Tap-Nudge-POW-Tap-Nudge

OKAY OKAY! I get it... I need to pee.

Thanks for the wake up call baby!

Comments

Popular Posts